ZygoteBody™ & 3D data © 2012-2017 Zygote Media Group, Inc.
- Click+drag with the mouse to rotate, scroll to zoom.
- Or use the buttons in the upper left. The Home button resets the view.
- Change from Capsule to Orbit mode in the upper right to enable full 3d
- rotation and hold Ctrl down to pan the view. (Premium users only)
- Use the opacity slider on the left to reveal layers.
- Click on the toggle below the slider to control layers individually.
- Use the searchbox at the upper right to search, or click on entities to select them.
- Click on the background or on the X to undo selection.
- Ctrl+click on entities to quickly hide entities. (Cmd+click on mac.)
- Shift+click on entities or labels (or click on the 'pin' icon in a label) to pin an entity. This will keep it selected while you select more.
- Use the visibility icon on an entities name to hide an item. Unlike Ctrl+clicking an entity the visibility tool will leave hide the items until 'Unhide All' is clicked on the upper right.
- Use the 'Zoom to' tool on the items name to center the view on the item.
- Use the down arrow on the items name to reveal information about the item.
- Use the 'Pin' tool on the items name to pin an item allowing you to select multiple items.
- Use the model select icon above the anatomy slider on the left to load different models.
- My Scenes allows you to load and save scenes you have created. All annotations, pins and visible items will be saved.
- Zygote Scenes is a collection of scenes created by Zygote Media Group with annotations identifying anatomical landmarks.
- Hierarchy is a list of all the entities you have in your current scene. You can turn parts on and off using the check marks by each object or group of objects.
- Annotations allows you to create your own notes and markers that will be saves when you save your scene.
- Pick returns you to the default mode of picking parts and rotating your camera.
- Slice allows you to slice the parts in your scene in either an X, Y or Z plane.
- Explode moves all the parts in your scene away form a central point that you can interactively position.
- Quiz when enabled when you pick a part rather than displaying the part's name a multiple choice menu will appear allowing you to quiz yourself.
- The snapshot icon at the top center will take a snapshot of your scene that can then be saved as a jpg or drawn on with the included pen tools.